cot Cot

Beauty therapist Robyn Jepson was about to give 12 week old son Carter a 4am feed when she realised he was unresponsive. She then called for help while her mother attempted in vain to revive the youngster. He was rushed to hospital but doctors were unable to revive him. But Mrs Jepson, from Bramhall, told the hearing: He was putting on weight fine and he was feeding really well.

Myself and my mother took care of them and we had taken him to the doctors a few times in the few weeks before his death - but he actually seemed very well.

  • king size bed cot designs
  • bed cot kerala
  • baby cot bed sa
  • We bought him home and I played with him for a bit before putting him down to bed. I fed him before which he took fine. I went to sleep and woke up later because my body clock had come to a time when he was usually waking up.

    I was expecting him to have woken me. That was when I went over to his cot.

  • oak effect cot bed
  • cot bed jersey fitted sheets
  • cot bed instructions
  • I rang an ambulance at that point whilst mum was doing CPR. They arrived within 11 to 13 minutes and carried on trying to resuscitate him. They took him to Stepping Hill Hospital but were not able to resuscitate him. I first met Carter when he was 11 weeks old as there had been some bleeding around the umbilical chord but the baby looked very healthy.

    cot Cot

    This was not a cause for concern and mum was sent home with instructions. There were no other infection symptoms and he had normal observations. He came on the 13th of October with a blueish tinge on his chest and the plan was to monitor and for baby to be bought back if there were any increasing signs. She told the hearing: No viruses were identified and there was no evidence of infection.

    This was most likely a very sudden death.

    cot Cot

    The cause of his death would have been natural. We were completely satisfied there were no suspicious circumstances and that this was a dramatic and unexplained death. Following the death of a child is a time of great mental distress and the failure to do that has clearly added to that.

    In many ways Carter was a very lucky young man - he was a much loved child who was well cared for and who had the support of a loving family.

    I am satisfied that if anyone had any concerns about his health they would have phoned a doctor. Both she and her mother carried out appropriate attempts of CPR to resuscitate Carter. The attempts were extensive and involved a number of experienced medical experts. I will continue to be the best mum possible.

    These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Image caption The boats will take part in a race at the Crom Estate on Saturday A race involving traditional wooden boats has taken place on Lough Erne for the first time in more than a century. Following the death of a child is a time of great mental distress and the failure to do that has clearly added to that. It is run without financial gain by people dedicated in helping others through surrogacy.

    Want to tell us about something going on where you live? Let us know - in complete confidence - by emailing newsdesk men-news. You can also send us a story tip using the form here. Join the Manchester Evening News breaking news Facebook group for a place to read and talk about breaking news in Greater Manchester.

    cot bed fitted sheets 70 x 140

    Like us on Facebook.



    at 23:46

    It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion.


    at 18:40

    I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.


    at 20:49

    Speaking frankly, you are absolutely right.


    at 13:24

    I am am excited too with this question. You will not prompt to me, where I can find more information on this question?

    Leave a Comment

    Sign up to our newsletter